Tuesday, March 1, 2022

February binding challenge - tick and tick!

Well, my friend no-blog Mary and I finished our challenge for February.  Oh my, we are both so happy!

This is Mary's quilt!

This is my quilt (more on this later)!

A second quilt also snuck in and got binding on it too (more on that one later)!  The circle quilt is small and was begging to be finished ..... so, it got finished!  No pressure, Mary.

Now for our March challenge, this is Mary's quilt.  Mary says that she is so happy we are both doing this challenge since this quilt is about 10 yrs. old.  Whatever is the quilt on top of the pile is what she pulls for the next challenge.
Below is my challenge quilt.  Let the fun begin!
I know there is another person out there that has many, many quilts to bind and she needs a gentle push too ...... you know who you are because I'm not naming names!   🐱🐱  Pick a quilt and join us!

Continue praying for Ukraine!  Why, why, why?

Cherish your day, cherish your life!

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

Well done on the binding! Why, indeed.....

Wendy Caton Reed said...

Good for you! This is a tough challenge to meet. Most of my friends do not like binding. I adore that circle quilt.

Kyle said...

Working side by side with a friend can make any chore or hard situation seem easier. You and Mary are on a roll.

Chookyblue...... said...

I need a good kick up the butt........ This month I will try.... Much harder..... Where did February go to...... Congrats girls well done..... And two your smashing it!

Janet O. said...

Look at you go on the bindings. I always stall on bindings, but I stall first on the quilting, so I don't currently have any at the binding stage. You and Mary are doing well.
Looking at your previous post and loving your Postcards from Sweden!