Monday, March 21, 2022

March Binding Challenge

So, month three and no-blog Mary and I have each completed our challenge!  That is three quilts times two (3 x 2) = six quilts done .... except I did one extra, but we won't count that as the challenge is to do one per month!  Bravo to each of us.

This is Mary's quilt.

During the binding of my quilt, I played binding chicken and lost.  Oh, so close!
After doing a frantic search through my solids bins, the remaining (and I do say remaining) piece of matching fabric was found and another strip cut off.  There is only enough left over to do one more strip, but I'm good to go now.
My quilt is now finished.  Sleeve and label on?  Tick and tick!   More about this quilt on my next post.

So, our March challenge quilts are done and 10 days before the end of the month.  No sense in waiting until then to post about it.  We are both pleased to show them off now.

Will each of us have nine more quilts to complete the year challenge?  Oh yes, on both sides.

Cherish your day, cherish your life!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Well done....you both made it!

Kyle said...

A big high five (three) for you both.

Chookyblue...... said...

there is 5 days left in March I will try......well done to you and Mary......