Saturday, March 12, 2022

Combining UFO's

I've been looking at a few of my UFO's to determine if two projects can be combined and I think these are two good candidates.

This one is "It Takes Two" and only a few blocks have been made.  I lost interest in making the quilt, so, why not take these and ....

.... these hearts and combine them?
I'm going to be playing the 'what if' game and see what comes of them.  A few more blocks of each project will have to be made to make a decent size wall hanging.  My hanging will be in blues and greens and these two projects are perfect.

Cherish your day, cherish your life .... because like the people of Ukraine, we will never know when our lives could be shattered!

6 comments:

loulee said...

Beautiful colours.

Jennifer said...

Good idea.....I remember 'Takes Two' blocks being popular some years ago, and your hearts will look good with them.

karenbbsnow said...

I love combining blues and greens, it's going to be lovely.

Kim said...

The "what if" game is the very best game to play when fashioning a quilt. I love your blue and white blocks and those hearts, too. I can't wait to see what you imagine.

Kyle said...

Have fun playing 🙂

cityquilter grace said...

ooh lovely blocks and they do look very compatible...easy enough to meld them into one project i would think....oh i did the "it takes two" sew along....huge quilt and lots of challenges but it got done...