Tuesday, February 1, 2022

February Binding Challenge

January was so good for no-blog Mary and myself that we have selected what quilt we will bind for February.

This is my quilt:

Binding has been cut, but not sewn together yet.
This is Mary's quilt.
Anyone else want to join us?  Do you have a few too many quilts that need binding and you need a push?  Join in the fun and complete a quilt for February!

The other thing that I've been working on is getting borders onto this UFO.  It is time.  I was hung up about the borders.  Should there be applique on them or not?  Enough indecision .... too much time has been wasted.  Simple borders will be fine.
Two more blog books have been received.  There are still a number of years to go.  For these two books, two years were combined together in one book as there weren't a lot of posts per year once I started to look at the total.  I'm happier with the look and feel of the thicker books.
Cherish your day, cherish your life!

5 comments:

Kim said...

The quilt you are binding in February is a beauty. The way you have used those fabrics is delightful, and clever. The simple border for your pretty quilt will look fabulous. How wonderful to have your blog posts made into books. Such a great idea.

Jennifer said...

I remember you showed me your quilt - well done on getting started on its binding!

Kyle said...

Your blog books are a wonderful way to remember what and when. One more binding👍

Vicki W said...

Do you mind sharing which blog publisher you used? I think I'm going to have to move blogs at some point and I'd like to have some documentation of what's on the current blog.

Jocelyn is Canadian Needle Nana said...

Hi Rose Marie, lovely to get these wonderful project bound and finished. Lovely decision making. How nice to get your blog books too.