Friday, January 22, 2021

Halfway tulips!

That is an odd title, but that is where I'm at with my tulips.  Halfway done.  Feels good to accomplish something!  "My Corona Tulips" is what I've decided to call this project.   We have been in lockdown since Dec. 26, 2020 and that is when this project was started.  During lockdown.  I'm glad this project will be pretty to look at as we need something pretty right now.

We don't know when we the vaccine is coming to our area.  So until then, we are wearing a mask, washing our hands and keeping our distance.  I'm only going out for groceries and the pharmacy.  Staying home and sewing!

Cherish your day, cherish your life!

6 comments:

Florida Farm Girl said...

I'm loving this more and more as you go along. Another inspiration, perhaps? We're waiting for vaccines too and, like you, just staying home pretty much. If we go out for groceries we have our masks and then hurry home.

Jennifer said...

So pretty - and at the end of the shutdown you will have something to show for your time!

julieQ said...

I just love this quilt!! It is so perfect...great design...great colors...great job!!

audrey said...

Wow! You are moving fast on the tulips! They are looking so good! Very springy.:)

Kyle said...

This is the second tulip quilt I saw posted this week. Wish spring was that close. Your halfway point is wonderful. Your color choices are perfectly lovely.

Sharon said...

so pretty. I've got a stack of fabric all ready to go for a tulip quilt. My templates seem a bit funky but I know I just have to dive in and start. Yours is fabulous, keep going on it.