Tuesday, April 16, 2024

What's happening here!

 Oh Ridley .... he is such a lap cat!  When I try to do some handwork, he is right there to help me!

When a niece came to visit with us, she had to do her homework.  Ridley made sure she did her homework by anchoring her on her Mom's lap.  LOL

When he is not on my lap or looking outside, he is guarding my fabric.
Anyway, some progress has been made on my "Rail Fence Delight".  Lots of stars and circles have been made for the outer border.

The second strip of applique has been marked up and is now ready for me to work on it.

We've had more snow and it has melted.  Some spring flowers are starting to sprout up out of the ground.  Spring is sort of here.

Cherish your day, cherish your life!

6 comments:

Julierose said...

Rail Fence Delight...is just 'delightful";))) Really pretty...nice work hugs, Julierose

Gretchen Weaver said...

Rail Fence Delight is so pretty! I worked outside all day yesterday and I'm heading there now. It's too nice to be inside sewing! I'll sew when it rains tomorrow. Happy stitching!

loulee said...

Ridley is taking his role of quilt inspector very seriously. And helping out with homework too. He looks like a very happy and contented kitty cat.
You are making great progress with this quilt.

cityquilter grace said...

wow rail fence on steroids....very pretty indeed

Janice said...

I’m enjoying watching you complete this quilt. It’s gorgeous. It must feel good to be getting it towards the finish line.

Chookyblue...... said...

Wow that's looking amazing so far Rose Marie