Tuesday, December 5, 2023

November Binding Challenge

Well, both no-blog Mary and I met our monthly challenge.

Mary hand quilted her small piece and then bound it.  You can see the before and after.

Then, she outdid herself and made a diaper changing pad and bound that one too!  Bravo Mary!
For me, both these quilts were done and donated.  These were shown in this November 6th post with more details.

Life is busy for both of us right now and we may just skip the December challenge.  If by chance, I do find time, then this is the quilt that I will bind.
Cherish your day, cherish your life!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

You have done very well keeping up with binding for so long.....you are allowed a month off, for sure!

Chookyblue...... said...

you have done so well with the binding........I have a few I need to get finished.........