Saturday, June 18, 2022

"I Spy ......

..... with my little eye" ...... a finished quilt!  Yeah!


This quilt is heading out to a wee cousin (three times removed for those who follow genealogy).  

There are all kinds of theme fabrics and I can just see her playing the game with her parents and herself alone as well.


It's not often that I show backings, so here is what I did with this one.

I'll have to make up more of these for donation quilts.

Quilt Details:

Started:  November 2021

Finished:  May 2022

Source:  saw a photo or something similar on Pinterest and off I went cutting away.

Block size:  2" x 4" finished

Quilt Size:   55" x 78-1/4" (top size before quilting, washing and drying:  56-1/2" x 79-3/4")

Batting:  Hobbs poly

Machine quilted by:  Kathy Wareham

This is my 7th quilt finished so far this year.  The binding challenge with no-blog Mary is helping both her and I to get our quilts finished.

Oh, happy days are here!

Cherish your day, cherish your life!

7 comments:

Jennifer said...

Well done on a cute finish......and your garden is looking really beautiful!

karenbbsnow said...

Very pretty. I love your colour choice for the border. This is a great one for scraps... and I have lots :)

loulee said...

Another lovely finish. You are powering through that pile of binding...

cityquilter grace said...

so pretty and fun...and oh those header quilts...beautiful!

Kyle said...

Happy days, for sure. An I Spy quilt is fun for everyone.

Chookyblue...... said...

it looks great......and I love all the garden pics with the quilt.....

Tazzie said...

Oh my goodness, I love your churn dash blocks, and you've made so many. I adore how you've put them together, it's sensational!
*hugs*
Tazzie
:-)