Sunday, December 12, 2021

More squirrels!

In an effort to get rid ..... use up most of my Xmas stash ..... at least three new projects are in the works.  You know .... squirrels!

So, what are the projects?

First:  a Disappearing Four Patch.

Second project:  some 3-1/2" x 6-1/2" rectangles.
Third project:   2-1/2" x 4-1/2" rectangles.
There just might be a few more squirrels joining in the fun.  LOL

Large pieces of fabric will be used for backings.

Whatever fabric is left over is going to a friend.

Once Xmas fabric is gone, that will be it.  

I'm at that stage in life where certain theme fabrics need to be used up, gifted or donated.  Xmas fabrics are the first to go.  At least two bins will be empty and space on the shelf will be free.

Cherish your day, cherish your life!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Good idea to use up the Christmas fabrics......there is some in my stash that I will be looking at with critical eyes in the new year, too.

Kim said...

You have some lovely squirrels there. Love the fabrics in the disappearing nine patch block. It sounds as if you are determined to let a lot of fabric go; good on you. I love your determination. Oh, by the way, love the photo of your lovely quilts and Christmas tree in the header photo....so, so beautiful.

Kyle said...

Oh, you inspire me to do the same. I've been chipping away at it. You've got a good start. 🎅