Sunday, September 12, 2021

Gingham Swirl is twirling along!

Amazing what the difference it makes when a person concentrates on a project!  Here we are a week and a half later and this is what has been done.

Thirteen whirly gigs have been completed with 7 more to sew together.

Once these are completed, how will they be assembled?  One reader asked will they be appliqued onto a background fabric?  Yes, she already knew what I was planning.  Does she have ESP or has she read my blog long enough to know what I will do?  LOL

I'm debating if different background fabrics will be used or one extra wide fabric and mark off a 12" square grid.  That decision will have to be made soon.

Now that all the remaining blades have been prepped, my cutting table can be cleaned up once again.

Cherish your day, cherish your life!

I will be changing over from "no comments" to "comment moderation" and delete any spam comments before they appear on my blog posts.  To explain about the spam, what ticked me off was that one person recently left 65 comments on different posts on the same day.  About a month before it was 50 spam comments on same day but different posts.  A lot of work was involved with deleting messages from my email and marking (on the comment portion of my blog) those comments as spam or garbage so that they are not visible to my loyal readers.   

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Love it!

Kyle said...

Glad we can tell you how fabulous these blocks look.

eloidastitches said...

This quilt just Sings!! Love it. I am glad we can comment again. Have a great day!

Chookyblue...... said...

I do love that look.........can't wait to see it develop more.......
Goodluck with the comments.........I hope the spam has settled down but it sure is annoying........waste of time....but comment moderation will help as in it won't get published to your blog......