Friday, March 19, 2021

Road Block

No ..... just my latest quilt called "Traffic Jam" by Pat Sloan.  

I tried taking photos outside.  Nope, too dark in the shadows and the wind was blowing too much.

How about on top of the snow?  Still too dark.
How about draped on top of my armoire doors?  Not bad.

I know, I know, how about just pinned to my design wall?  This is the best it can be for now.  LOL

When I zoom out, can you see my other UFO project right beside it?  It is coming along very nicely.
Quilt Details:
Pattern:  "Traffic Jam" by Pat Sloan.  
Started:  March 2017
Top Finished:  September 2017
Quilt Finished:  March 2021 ..... yes, yes, yes ..... only took five years!  LOL
Quilt Size: 54-3/4" x 68-3/4" (size before quilting, washing and drying:  57-1/2" 71-1/2") 
Batting:  Hobbs poly
Machine quilted by:  Kathy Wareham 

My notes say that the blocks were done as a leader/ender process.  

I'm happy, another item ticked off my 'to do' list.

A perfect cottage quilt for sitting on the porch during spring and late summer days and nights when the breeze is a tad cool.

Cherish your day, cherish your life!

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

Finished is a good feeling! That's a fun design.

Kyle said...

What a great finish. Having it done in 5 years is better than 10, right? And now you can finally enjoy it. The quilt really is lovely and a good leaders and enders type of project.

Gretchen Weaver said...

Traffic Jam turned out very pretty, looks cozy too, happy stitching!

Kat Scribner said...

Love your Traffic Jam quilt. Love the colors, great finish!

Wendy Caton Reed said...

No matter where you photograph it, it is lovely!