Friday, June 5, 2020

Hexies away

For my hexie project, two panels have now been done.
About another week and the last panel on the left should be done.

There is so much talk about the new blogger format.  I'm writing this post using the new format.  The only thing that I couldn't do was find the icon for NEW POST.  I had to go back to my old format and click onto the icon and then go back to the new format to do this post.  

Loading the photo was ok but to enlarge the photo was a tad tricky to find.  Eventually, I did and that is good.

So, for now, it is not bad to get around.

Cherish your day, cherish your life!

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

Wow, those hexies are coming along very well! I didn't realise Blogger had changed, I'll have to check it out next time I post.

Kyle said...

Such colorful hexies. They look like flower petals.

Frédérique - Quilting Patchwork Appliqué said...

Colorful and sweet pannels, your hexies are very pretty.

Chookyblue...... said...

The hexie panels look great....
I moved to the new platform no issues... Others had teething problems.....

Julie Fukuda said...

I tried the new blogger and went back to my old one. I dread the day I HAVE to accept the changes. Too many new hoops to jump through. What happened to "those days" when something new was better?