Thursday, October 19, 2023

Log Cabins are rolling .....

..... along!  Time to get this project to the assembly mode .... which is exactly what happened!  This is now a top.  Backing has been selected.  Another top to go to the LAer.  Whew .... I'm so glad this is now off my UFO list and I'm so loving this top now!  Have to confess, but I hated this project and was so ready to dump it way back when.  Good thing I didn't listen to that voice!

A close-up of some of the blocks with the applique.  Do you like my decision to switch the centre chevron?  It makes the design look interesting.
On to the next UFO!  Just love it when I can tick off a UFO .... tick, tick, tick!  Still have 26 projects to deal with.  Finish a UFO .... start a new project!  No wonder my list never seems to drop to the single digits.  LOL

Cherish your day, cherish your life!

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

LOL indeed! Yes, switching the chevrons was a good design choice.

Gretchen Weaver said...

This quilt is beautiful, I can't wait to see how you quilt it! Happy stitching!

cityquilter grace said...

yes i agree about the center braid....much more interesting...and such a pretty quilt...just lovely rose marie

Vicki W said...

It's really beautiful. I'm glad you didn't dump it too.

Florida Farm Girl said...

Absolutely smashing arrangement!