Thursday, January 12, 2023

First UFO off the list!

I'm so happy that this UFO is done!  It nearly got finished at the begging of the new year ..... but I got sick again with another cold and then ..... gasp ..... I broke a front tooth!  Not a good beginning to the new year at all.  So, nothing was done to finish this UFO off until a few days ago as my comfy chair and TV called to me instead.

Not only do I have this top done, but there is a second one almost done too.  Just need to add borders.  That top is laying on the bench (at bottom of photo) and it is the same block but mostly different fabrics.  No photos yet.  These will be donation quilts.

So, a good and not so good beginning to the new year.

Cherish your day, cherish your life!

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

Those are fun happy quilts.....and that's some of the stash gone!

Julierose said...

this is such a fun and scrappy finish--Hope your tooth is all fixed now--not fun at all...
Hugs, Julierose

cityquilter grace said...

great scrappy rose marie!

Kim said...

A lovely scrappy quilt! Ouch..a broken tooth; that is definitely no fun. I hope all is fixed now.

loulee said...

Not great health wise, but you overcame and have finishes to show. Lovely scrappers for donation.

Kyle said...

That's a heck of a way to start the new year, well, at least your quilt finish!