Wednesday, November 2, 2022

October and November Binding Challenge

Another month gone and no-blog Mary and I each completed our binding challenge.

This is October's by no-blog Mary:

and mine (more on this quilt later):
We then pulled our quilts for November .... two each this time.

Mary's quilts are small, so she thought she should do two this month.

So, not to be outdone, I also chose two.  LOL  These are needed for Xmas gifts and I might as well get them done early.  These were picked up from my LAer this morning and they are already trimmed.  Binding for one of them has already been cut.  
My sister and I are heading back to the cottage for a few more days.  The weather is going to be lovely again and we might as well take advantage of it.  Usually, when we close at Thanksgiving, that is it for cottage season.  This year is an exception.

I just might take one of these quilts with me to work on.

Cherish your day, cherish your life!

2 comments:

cityquilter grace said...

congrats on meeting your goal...yeah the weekend is going back to summer temps...ok by me...enjoy!

Kyle said...

Another binding goal met!!! Fun striped binding.