Saturday, November 12, 2022

I'm Done with the Pyramids .... or Trees?

Are these pyramids or trees?  My hubby says 'trees'.  Anyway, the top is currently at the LAer and I will get it back in a few weeks.  I can't say this was a fun EPP project to do as it did give me some issues that I was able to overcome.  So glad this one is done and I can move onto something else.

My churn dash quilt is back from the LAer.  This has been added to the pile of quilts to bind next year.
With the huge X-stitch craze going on now, my sister sent me a photo of this little one using his cup that I had x-stitched decades ago for his mother.  So long ago that I had forgotten that I made it.  What goes around, comes around ....
Cherish your day, cherish your life!

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Oh my goodness.....isn't he growing! I agree, definitely trees - autumn trees, a whole forest. Which fabric will you use for binding your churn dash?

loulee said...

Cross stitch seems to be making a big come back. Cute wee sipper cup.
Your churn dash loos great. And you pyramid/triangle/trees look lovely.

cityquilter grace said...

no matter which they are beautiful...and what a little cutie pie!

Kyle said...

Your churn dash looks great all quilted. It's nice to add it to your binding pile.