Saturday, September 10, 2022

September binding challenge

With all that has been happening with my life lately, I forgot to post what quilts were chosen for September.  Between my falling, cousins visiting for our annual cottage get-together and working on the cottage, I forgot to post.  Oh well .....

This quilt is no-blog Mary's and what a beauty it is!  Love the scrappy fabrics.

My quilt is this one:
I wondered if Mary had enough quilts to bind for another year, so she was asked .... did she?  Heck, yes!  She has recently sent 11 tops to her LAer.  So, no-blog Mary is good for another year, for sure!  LOL

What about me?  Oh yes, there will be a dozen for sure.  We have to prepare ourselves to keep this challenge going.  Mary is so happy about the challenge as she has quite a few quilts ready for Xmas giving this year.

Quilts getting finished, quilts going to others.  Win-win!

Cherish you day, cherish your life!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

I love Mary's scrappy fabrics too! Yours is a fun quilt, the star design sets it off beautifully.

Chookyblue...... said...

great quilts......goodluck with the binding......I'll have to keep making quilts to keep going on the challenge......I have a few tops to get quilted but not a years worth.......I don't have anything for this month at present.......

Kyle said...

Another month of quilts. You two are so dedicated!!