Thursday, November 5, 2020

Couldn't help myself!

LOL ..... I just couldn't do it!  Make the pattern as is?  Nope.  Not me.  Mind you, the pattern looks ok as is.

So, I was staring at my design wall and thinking ..... you know, it is dangerous when I think ...... what could I do to make it different?

Stars.  Stars are needed.  What kind of stars?  The perfect pattern was found on my EQ 7 and Blockbase.

This is a start.  It may not be the final layout, but a good start.  The stars will float across two rows right into the border.

I feel good about this new project.  It is helping me get my quilting mojo back.

Cherish your day!  Cherish your life!

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

Definitely - that new project needs some star love!

Teresa said...

Looks great. I think it is always nice to add your own unique touch.

Kyle said...

Oooo. Love where this is heading.

Chookyblue...... said...

its always great to make something your own.........do what ever pleases you I say.......

Jocelyn is Canadian Needle Nana said...

These are just lovely. I love your colour sense. Of course you can put your own spin on it. Meanwhile, I love your Sue Daley Antique Sampler, what a job you did with it! Any chance you would part with the pattern?