Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Where is spring?

This is what greeted us this morning!  A couple inches of snow and it is still snowing as I write this.  Lordy, but when will we get nice spring weather?  This will be a good day to stay inside .... oh wait ..... we're staying inside anyway!
So, down to my happy place I go and work on more hexies.  It is coming along very nicely and in a few weeks, my mess of scraps can be tidied up and stored away for another rainy/snowy/Covid day.  My hexies are just pinned onto my design wall.  There will be a lot of work later as they are sewn together.  This will become my on-the-go project
In between those panels will be a row of these flower sprigs.  "My Corona Flowers"  I just love them!  The bottom flower sprig will be the final layout.
 
It truly is fun to sit and be creative.

Cherish your day, cherish your life!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Wow - your hexies are coming along, love the flower sprays! That's quite the snowfall, hopefully it's the last blast of cold weather and spring is waiting around the corner.