Monday, April 27, 2020

Almost there

This project is nearing the end.  I'm still only using scraps and have now dipped into a huge bin to see what is in there for a bit of variety.
This will be the final layout for the row of flowers in between the panels.  I just loved making those tiny hexies.
 This is the huge bin of scraps that needs to be dumped and sorted.   It is a tad overflowing right now!

I foresee more scrappy quilts coming up in the future.  Crazy blocks, braid blocks ..... the ideas are coming so fast and furious in my brain that I can't keep up.  LOL

It will be so nice to clean up my studio.  It truly is a mess right now, but soon things will get sorted when the last hexie is made and then a mess will happen again with the next new project, but that will have to wait for a while as I do want to get another ufo pulled out and finished.

Cherish your day, cherish your life!

4 comments:

eloidastitches said...

Wow, you really are moving right along on this project!! I love hexie quilts. Your hexie flower panels will add interesting touch.

Jennifer said...

That is coming along really quickly now! Will it be hand quilted?

Sharon said...

Wow, it's great to see a long term, small piece quilt come together. How satisfying. Can't wait to see the applique all mixed in.

Kyle said...

That's amazing what you've accomplished.