Monday, August 26, 2019

Displaying my quilts

This cabinet finally got its' quilts for display!  I keep going into the bedroom off my studio and drool over my latest transformation.  I'm so happy with it and there is lots more space to hold many more quilts.  The top shelf holds my wall hangings that have been rolled up onto a pool noodle.  The bottom cabinet holds storage bins but will eventually hold quilts in there too.
The angel and doll were part of an exchange.  The angel is from Iceland and the doll is from Australia.
Waiting in the wings is another cabinet that has started the transformation.  In another week or so, depending on the weather, this cabinet too will display quilts.
Yep, happy summer days!

Have a great stitching day!

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

Well done on a great finish!

Kyle said...

That looks fantastic. All of those pieces will be able to attractively display all of your quilts. Great job!!

Maggie said...

WOW! Your cabinet with the quilts looks absolutely beautiful. Your hard work has paid off. You are now a woman of quilts and not just works in progress.

Karen in Breezy Point said...

I'm so envious--both of those pieces of furniture are perfect for showing off your lovely quilts! I have to start hitting the flea markets--lol!

dutchcomfort said...

Such a lovely way to show your quilts!