Thursday, July 17, 2014

EPP

English Paper Piecing!  I am so addicted, it is unbelievable!

Since my last post, it got me thinking about all the EPP projects that have been done or started.  Surely, not many, I thought.

Well, let's see how many?  Let's count them up!

Here are three completed quilts:
One completed top:
Five projects in different stages:






Oh my, I never thought that there were so many!  Yikes, how did this happen?  Oh well, what can I say except it has been a blast of fun so far!  :o)

Looking at all these photos, there is quite a nice variety of different patterns.  How many more new patterns will I do before getting bored with EPP?  That is the question.

The other question is .... should I even attempt to tally up the hours in making these quilts?  Nope, that is not going to happen!

The main concern for me, right now, will be to get more of these projects to completed top stage.

So, would you think that I am addicted to EPP?  Oh yes!

Have a great day!

8 comments:

Jennifer said...

Yes, you possibly are! All lovely projects, and all so different.

Manuela said...

All your EPP Quilts and Projects are wonderful.
I like EPP, too.

Greetings, Manuela

Teresa said...

I am right there with you, and I have led several of my friends to the same addiction! Right now my project is the Lucy Boston Patchwork of the Crosses. I already have my next project rattling around in my mind - Castle Wall.

I love all your quilts!

Carla A Few Of My Favorite Things said...

Lovely to see your spool quilt again. I pulled mine out of the closet to start trimming the back ground fabric from behind the spools. I think I have decided not to add a border to mine, after I finish removing the excess fabric from behind the applique circles it will go back in the closet to be hand quilted next year.

julieQ said...

Just had to stop and wipe the drool off my chin...each quilt prettier than the next!! I have only EPP one project, and I am not done with it yet, after 14 years!

Chookyblue...... said...

working on a big quilt at the moment..........and have a few other projects on the go too............

Wendy said...

Keep up the good work, all the projects are stunning.

Anne Ida said...

Love all your EPP projects! It's definitely addicting! I've also been doing EPP this summer, and more ideas are swirling around for more Projects ;-)