Monday, June 16, 2008

Finish 5 Challenge


















I've joined Peg’s challenge to complete 5 UFO’s by the end of July. If you want to join in, visit Peg and leave her a comment and she will add you to the list. Challenges are good for the soul and to help clear out some of our starts!

These are what I will try to finish for the challenge.


















This quilt is #5 of the challenge. It’s been slow going; but I picked up some speed during our cool spring and this quilt will finally be finished and you will see it soon.


















Have a great day!

7 comments:

Donna said...

what a great challenge... may have to entertain that idea

Gina said...

I've just signed up for it aswell. Who knows I might finish a load of things before starting on a new quilt.

love and hugs xxx

Unknown said...

I have already signed up. That blue quilt you are quilting is beautiful.

loulee said...

Number four looks cozy. LOL I don't have any UFOs and only two WIPs. I guess I'm out.

Anne Ida said...

Looks like you have your work cut out for you! But such fun! I look forward to seeing these quilts finished :o) The cool spring quilt looks wonderful!

Take care and have fun!

Fabricmom said...

Great idea. Good luck with your finishes.

Juliann in WA said...

This finish five challenge is really catching on - it seems to be just what we all need.