Tuesday, July 19, 2022

Stash Buster Challenge Update

It has been a while (May of this year) since this project saw daylight.  Those rows were almost sewn together and then my Churn Dash Challenge came out to play and that was that.  Abandoned .....

Anyway, here is where this project is at .... so close to being a top.  Must get back at it again!

There is only one more sashing to sew on my Churn Dash Challenge and I will be able to show you a finished center soon.  There has been much interest in those sashings ..... so I will be doing a post on how those sashings came to be.  Stay tuned!

Today, Hubby and I are getting our fourth Covid shots.  The new variant (BA.5) is starting to cause havoc and we want to stay protected.

Cherish your day, cherish your life!

7 comments:

Jennifer said...

Meanwhile I am still coming back into the land of the living after my fourth vaccination last Friday.....it's been a rough few days, for sure. Love your bright cheerful quilt!

Florida Farm Girl said...

You have such interesting UFO's stashed away. It's a treat to see how the revive themselves. Yeah, stay safe. Even though vaxed and boosted, Covid came and plopped itself at our house and I'm not having fun. Hoping the next few days sees the end of it. Now to just feel well enough to do some sewing.

loulee said...

Beautiful quilt top.
I fear we are in for many more variants and many more shots.

Chookyblue...... said...

that ones pretty and coming together..........

eloidastitches said...

Love all the bright cheerful colours, and the design. The colour of the sashings really plays well with all the brights.

cityquilter grace said...

oooh another beauty rose marie...

Shelina (formerly known as Shasta) said...

That is a pretty quilt. Love the fun colors.