Thursday, April 7, 2022

Dilly Flower

 I haven't shown you this new project that I may have started!  LOL  May have started?  I would say definitely started!  Some kind of applique will be added to the top and bottom to give it more of a look.  Right now, it is kinda boring .... to me anyway.  

This pattern has come from a Facebook site called "English Paper Piecing Society".  I saw the pattern and just knew that I had to do it.

Yep .... another squirrel came to play ....

My goal for April is to finish this UFO.
Covid-19 has finally hit our family.  It has taken over two years to visit, but visit it did.  One neice and her entire family came down with it.  One of the grand nieces has Covid fingers.  All the pads on her fingers have shedded their skin and her fingers have been stinging for over two weeks now.  Her fingers are improving slowly.
Then, this week, another niece came down with it and her new born baby.  Hopefully, he absorbed some of the antibodies produced from the two vaccines she received during her pregnancy and he won't be too sick.

Now, my sister and I are waiting to see if we have it as we were in close contact with this niece while she was at her most contagious period.

So, we'll see what happens.

Cherish your day, cherish your life!

7 comments:

Jocelyn is Canadian Needle Nana said...

Well, good luck with not getting this new strain. I find every cough or ache now I wonder.
Meanwhile, when you have a squirrel, it is so pretty.
You always have such pretty quilts and quilting to show.

loulee said...

Lovely projects.
I've never heard of Covid fingers. Hope you stay healthy.

Jennifer said...

Well, now.....that new project doesn't look like you at all.....lol! I haven't heard of 'covid fingers' before, do they know why it happens?

Jeanne A. said...

I hope you and your sister escape Covid - many of my nieces and nephews, and my son and his family have had Covid - a lot of them are teachers and they got it there.

Kyle said...

Great squirrel distraction! Hope you avoid Covid🤞

Chookyblue...... said...

Hmmmm I think dilly flower sure is started...... Looking forward to the progress..... Don't remember seeing the other one.... But I like it.... Goodluck with the Covid and I hope you don't get it.....

dutchcomfort said...

I hope Covid doesn't visit you! It's hard not to be infected these days! Your Dilly Flower looks awesome!