Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Three sections done

I've been away for two weeks helping out with an elderly sick aunt and a frail cousin.  After visiting at the hospital and cooking/cleaning for my cousin (who sleeps a lot), I did have a lot of time on my hands.  So, between reading a mystery book and doing a bit of EPP (English Paper Piecing), a third section (bottom left) was finally done on this ongoing project.  This project is not getting shelved!
Pieces for the last section were pulled out and placed onto the design wall (bottom right) to see how many pieces are needed.  Border fabrics have been auditioned to see what will fit in with the plan.
For the center sections ...... vines were made and are on hand when I start playing with that area.   Lots of applique will be happening!
I will be heading back again to help out with my aunt and cousin.  My aunt will be moving to hospice care and Lord only knows what will happen with my cousin.  Neither are expected to live much longer.  Sad times ahead .....

In the meantime, this project will be coming with me to help me get through a difficult time ahead.

Cherish each day!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Sad times indeed. Your project will be a great help in the meantime - it is coming along well. We were there at its birth!