Saturday, October 12, 2019

Pumpkin time!

Finally, my newest pumpkin quilt:  "A Taste of Autumn".  So perfect for this time of year and I'm so thrilled with it!


Quilt Details:
Block size:  10" x 12" finished
Quilt Size:  57-1/4" x 78-3/4" (top size before quilting, washing and drying: 60-1/4" x 81-3/4")
Top Started:  Nov. 2018
Top Finished:  Nov. 2018
Quilt Finished:  Sept. 2019
Pattern Source:  based on quilt by Thimblecreek Quilts called "Rotogravure"
Batting:  Hobbs polyester
Machine quilted by:  Kat's Quilts

This quilt was made as a sew-along with my friend, Mary, from Toronto.  When I showed her my finished quilt, she laughed because that was the quilt that was on their bed.

To go along with my new pumpkin quilt, here are my other autumn quilts. 



It is our Thanksgiving weekend here in Canada.  Time to celebrate all that we are thankful for with family and friends.

Have a great day!

6 comments:

Kyle said...

Love your newest quilt in you fabulous fall collection!

Jennifer said...

The new quilt is great! I love all your fall quilts, it's such a colourful time of year. Best wishes for a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend.

Carla A Few Of My Favorite Things said...

Oh such pretty fall quilts! Gotta love those pumpkins!

Nan V. said...

Love your fall quilts! Particularly the one with the applique branches and pieced maple leaves. Any chance you remember what pattern that was? I've never seen anything like it.

Barb said...

what a fabulou fall quilt show! I love your new cute pumpkin quilt.
love them all!!!

Jocelyn is Canadian Needle Nana said...

Your newest gorgeous quilt joins a wonderful array of autumn beauties!