Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Snowballs, anyone?

Well, this top is finally finished and I'm happy with it.

More vine had to be made and added to finish the last 10".  That got done fairly quickly.
Auditioning fabrics for the larger circles happened next.  This was not the final selection, but it was a start.
Then, all the sewing was complete.   I would do the border again, but do it differently.  My brain is already whirling with plans.
 Oh, so lovely!
Now, I can move on to another project.

Have a great day!

Linking to: http://estheraliu.blogspot.com/ and http://needleandthreadnetwork.blogspot.com/

9 comments:

Marty Stanchi said...

Turned out wonderful! Sometimes simple blocks can make spectacular quilts.

dortha said...

You make such pretty quilts.

Kleine Vingers said...

what a lovely quilt and I like the border very much.

Frog Quilter said...

Love what you are creating on this top. Beautiful!!

Gretchen Weaver said...

Lovely!

Jennifer said...

Love the asymmetric border!

Kyle said...

It is a great finish abd the border compliments the snowballs just right. I just finished a snowball top myself, but I didn't tackle an appliqued border!

eloidastitches said...

WOW!! So Cheerful! Love it.

Chookyblue...... said...

Looks great......