Thursday, May 24, 2018

Still with my EPP

I'm not going to abandon this project.  It is on a roll and I must keep rolling with it.  On my last post, this is where it was then.  Just five more small medallions to make and circles to be added.
Days later, just two small medallions to make and then applique (they are just pinned onto the design wall) all eight of them in their correct spot.  Must not forget the circles.  Only twenty one circles ... only!  LOL
Then we have these snowflakes to be added.  Their position will be revealed later.  I still need to make a bunch more of these snowflakes which will feel like they will take forever to make.  But, they won't.  Just make one at a time.  One at a time and before I know it, they will be done.  The end is getting closer and closer on this project and I have loved every stitch. 
The days here are warming up but the nights are still cool.  I have been busy fixing clothes and things for my sister and niece.  All three of us are going on a trip to Grenada soon.  Clothes that fit well a few years ago .... well, some of them are not so comfy to wear.  Hmmm .... guess I put on a few pounds here and there.  Oh dear ..... 🐱🐱

Have a great stitching day!
Linking to:  http://estheraliu.blogspot.ca/ and http://needleandthreadnetwork.blogspot.ca/

4 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

I do love this one.......

Jennifer said...

This is really amazing.....you have such a great eye for what works! I think the darkness inside closets makes clothing shrink, that's what happens to mine.

Kyle said...

The colors and fussy cutting have created a beautiful quilt. Sounds like you have a great adventure ahead.

Chantal Thibodeau said...

Really pretty. I'm always amazed with people doing fussy cutting.