Monday, October 30, 2017

Another quilt done

I've been remiss in showing some of my newest quilts.  Here is my 'A Garden of Kites'.
Details of this quilt:
Quilt size:  92-3/4" x 99" (top size:  94-1/2" x 102")
Started in November 2014
Top finished:  December 2015
Quilt finished August 2017.  It sat on a shelf for a while ....
Machine quilted by Tella in Scarborough, Ontario.  Thank you, Tella for doing a wonderful job!

Here is a closer look at the fabrics used.  When Debra came up in July with my finished quilts, Debra's chi-chi "Teddy" plopped himself onto the quilt as soon as I took it out of the bag.  It has been doggie approved.  LOL
In fact, both her doggies gave their doggie approval on my quilts.  Forget about their doggie beds, my quilts will do, thank you very much!
So, that is one of my latest quilts.  More to come.

Have a great day!

6 comments:

Vicki W said...

Beautiful!

Karen in Breezy Point said...

Congrats on a wonderful finish--love it!!!

Chookyblue...... said...

Love it.... I love so many of your quilts......

Julie Fukuda said...

Such a nice arrangement of color.

Jennifer said...

Good to see your gorgeous quilts have been chi-chi approved! I love how you have arranged your minis in the previous post, too.

sanpiseth40 said...

The blog are the best that is extremely useful to keep.
I can share the ideas of the future as this is really what I was looking for,
I am very comfortable and pleased to come here. Thank you very much!
ผลบอลพรีเมียร์ลีก