Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Here comes?

So, I left you all kind of hanging with my last post.  What will I doodle in the centre of those Lover's Knot blocks?

Since I have a few different software programs with EQ7, why not use them instead of coming up with my own idea?  Well, why not?  This layout is called Kentucky Flowerpot.  Very nice indeed.  Now, the question is:  Will I follow this layout exactly as is?
Nope.  Here comes ..... the stars!  I'll use my trademark stars instead.  Are you disappointed or surprised?  LOL
Hummmm ..... how about Kentucky Stars as my project name?

I will be linking this post to http://needleandthreadnetwork.blogspot.ca/

Have a great day!

5 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

thats going to be great........

eloidastitches said...

That is Lovely!! The two designs really compliment each other. Your stars look great, a nice personalization.

Kat Scribner said...

I agree. It will be a wonderful quilt. I hope we can watch it grow.

Gennie said...

It's looking really amazing and perfect post on applique,
Embroidery

Deb said...

Oh my stars I can see it is you! having fun with your beautiful bouquet of stars!