Monday, February 13, 2012

Xmas gifts

This past Thursday, We 3 Quilters finally met and exchanged our Xmas gifts. We have been trying to meet for quite some time; but there was always a hiccup. Here is Mary (no blog) with her snow globe quilt (my next post will show more of this quilt) that I made for her. Debra received this lovely mini from Mary.


This is me just killing myself laughing. Debra gave me a UFO! There is a good reason why she didn't get around to completing my gift (and which she promises to have finished in 2 weeks time). Go here to Debra's blog and check out the applique top she had to have finished by the end of January. Her top just left me speechless.


After having some cake, we were high-fiving each other. We had a great time. Can you see how bare my studio is looking? Packing up to move is quite the task. Almost everything has been packed away. On the bright side, it is forcing me to work on UFO's.


Have a great day, eh!

6 comments:

Barb said...

what a fun exchange you gals had and great photos. getting the ufo is a hoot!

Chookyblue...... said...

a lovely time together.......lovely gifts exchanged.....goodluck with the moving.........

Deb said...

I am so lucky to have understanding friends, they bought me dinner and we had dessert. RM loved the UFO that was given to her!!
Great pictures these are keepers RM tell GM that he did a great job taking them

Jeanne said...

Great gifts all around! It's great to share with good friends.

Jennifer said...

What lovely gifts....even if one is still to be finished! Your sewing room looks very bare.

~Bren~ said...

What a fun group of gals!!! Great gifties too!
Oh, and I am SO getting a quilt mug made at Walmart with the Pink and Brown!