Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Ice Tag



I’ve been tagged by Marilyn to go to my picture file and pick the 4th picture in the 4th folder and publish it.
Well ….. in this case, I’m breaking the rules of the game and posting more photos. There is a story to tell and just one photo would not do it justice.
Is it not amazing what nature and sun and wind can do? We enjoyed watching this patch of snow on our deck railing for a few days and were totally amazed at the strength and endurance this sculpture went through until …. suddenly …. PLOP …
Enjoy and if you have a photo you would like to publish, play along too.
Have a great day!

6 comments:

Kim said...

Your quilt ladder loaded up with your beautiful quilts is totally awesome! Really, I have quilt ladder envy! Well, I also have quilt envy, lol, but I'm sure I am in good company in this department. Tell you hubby that ladder is the envy of the quilt world! He did good. Is he sharing the recipe?

*karendianne. said...

How neat.

Carrie P. said...

Yes, it is amazing what snow will do in the elements. I was tagged last year. It was fun looking to see what the photo would be.

Brenda said...

Love your photos; they are beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

julieQ said...

Isn't it pretty? Love your fourth pic!

Anonymous said...

Oh what a cool picture. Thanks for sharing.