Friday, November 9, 2007

What's up Buddy?


I wonder what they were thinking! Good thing the window screen was in place, otherwise the squirrel would have gotten in.







The Cat … she’s just a scaredy cat, but oh how the chipmunks and squirrels just love to tease her. :o) They’ll get up on the window sills and chirp at her or they are at the side door dancing away on the platform while The Cat is inside looking at them.

So, are these two saying ‘goodbye’ for the winter and ‘see you’ next spring?

Next post, there will be something new to show you and it is connected to Tonya’s http://lazygalquilting.blogspot.com/ new class that she has going right now. If you dare to be challenged, join in! I'm stepping right out of my comfort zone, but am willing to give it a try.

Have a great day!

4 comments:

Juliann in WA said...

Funny pictures! I can't wait to see what you are making with Tonya.

Unknown said...

Are you in to the letters now, they are a bit out of my comfort zone too and I don´t think I will start on them now, there are so many things that I have to do first.

loulee said...

LOL I love to watch the wildlife taunt our soft urban pets.

Floss said...

Love these photo, we have a bunny in our front yard and can hardly pull the cats away from the windows