Friday, April 20, 2007

Six blocks done

Thursday morning, we received a load of stones .... so guess what we'll be doing! :o)

Here are my six blocks so far! There is still one more block that I have to finish making the flowers, emblish them and sew them onto the block. So, please bear with me while I'm just posting one photo a day. I don't want to post the rest of the photos and then have nothing to share until the last block is done. I'm really dragging my feet on this last block. Not really happy with it, so far, and I've made two different sets of flowers but they just don't stand out. Grrr!

This afternoon, I'm meeting my SIL from Parry Sound at the Creative Sewing Festival here in Toronto. My brother is dropping her off at the Festival and then travelling to our home to meet up with my husband. They are going shopping for house stuff while SIL and I are shopping for fabric. :o)
I'm going to have a great day, and you too!

7 comments:

Anne Heidi said...

Sounds like a wonderful way to spend your day. And I am sure the last flower block will be just as perfect as the rest of them. I love this quilt...

Unknown said...

Have a great day Rose Marie, I do hope you share photo's with us of your shopping. The quilt is looking as usual, stunning.

Leigh said...

I am loving seeing a block a day. They are all so gorgeous.
Hope you'll show us any purchases :-)

Chookyblue...... said...

Wow this is coming together very nicely. I am sure you will have the other 3 blocks completed in no time. Keep up the work.

Chookyblue...... said...

Wow this is coming together very nicely. I am sure you will have the other 3 blocks completed in no time. Keep up the work.

Fabricfaire said...

Your blocks are beautiful. I will look forward for more. Like the others, I would love to see what your shopping day presents! I bet shopping in your country is just as exciting as mine!

atet said...

Have a wonderful day and I will TRY to be patient until I can see all of the blocks!