Wednesday, September 19, 2012


Four UFO hand piecing projects came along with me to Toronto.  This is one of them.  The white background is being sewn to the hexagons.  There are a lot of pins holding this all together.
Lo and behold, it got done before I even knew it.  This is as far as I can go for now until I get home and start designing something (applique/embroidery) in the white areas.
Now, my Got Dots projects can be worked on.  Only 5 more blocks to go and then the center can be assembled.  The border will be interesting, but you will have to wait a bit before you can see it.
Seeing how much is getting done, is just inspiring me to accomplish more on my UFO's.
Have a great day!


Julie Fukuda said...

Great going! You are on a roll.

Haley said...

Love those hexies! Looking forward to seeing what you choose to do for the embroidery!

Karen said...

A hexagon border is unusual but so fitting for your quilt.

Fashion Stains said...

Wow I wish I could make this!

Jennifer said...

Your hexagon project is very sweet and spring-like! And those dots are so interesting......looking forward to seeing them.

Guðrún said...

What are you going to sew in the white areas?