Saturday, September 22, 2012

Turning Leaves

Yes, our leaves are starting to turn colour here in North Bay.  We are starting to see a difference every day when we look at the trees up our hill.  Still, we are far from full autumn colour ..... but it is coming!  :o)

From time to time, I receive requests for Turning Leaves pattern and where they can buy it from.  I'm happy to report that Quiltmaker has it for sale on their website store.

 
This quilt was given away to a niece .... I do think it is time that another one gets made for our home!
 
Have a great day!

10 comments:

Karen said...

One of my friends made the split leaf like this. In batiks if I remember correctly.

Quiltgal said...

Rosemarie,
I really like your new Blog header and Turning leaves is Gorgeous.

Jennifer said...

That's a lovely quilt......and I like the leaves in the background, too!

sara said...

Wonderful quilt!!

QuiltSue said...

Seeing yours, reminds me, I have that pattern. I really must find it and get making. Yours is lovely.

Barb said...

great quilt, I'm sure your niece will treasure it.
The colors are bright and clear and really look great.

Unknown said...

Your niece is lucky to have this beautiful quilt.

Tatkis said...

What a beautiful, bright quilt! Fantastic!

Hugs,
Tatyana

Carla A Few Of My Favorite Things said...

Love it! Reminds me to get out my fall quilt, arterial fall is my favorite season.

Frederique said...

Gorgeous quilt! Automn colors, bright and nice!