Saturday, September 29, 2012

Fur ball and fall colours

I was a bit sidelined with a sore back after spray painting these chairs.  They have a coat of primer and will have to wait a few more days before getting their last coat of paint.  Warm days for painting will soon come to an end and they have to get done next week for sure.  By then, my back should be OK to continue spray painting them.
So, what to do in the meantime?  It was time for me to bring out my Love Is quilt to continue the hand quilting on it.  That is something that I can do while resting in my lazy-boy chair.
But first, there was 3 weeks of Miss Ashes fur that needed to be brushed off the back of the quilt.  Ummm, perhaps I should put a towel to cover up my quilt before putting it back on the shelf and have her lay on the towel and not my quilt.
This leaf was just begging to have its' photo taken.  Look at the dew on the backside of the leaf from laying on the patio overnight.
These fall tree photos are for my friends who love fall and there are a lot of trees here that are orange, red, yellow.  Gorgeous.

Have a great day!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Hope your back feels better soon! No doubt about cats - they like a soft comfortable quilt for a bed, so we bought some fleece for ours to lie on instead. Your fall colours are really starting now!

Unknown said...

Take care of your back.

Julie Fukuda said...

Maybe you need to set those chairs up on a table to apply the paint. That cat fur is a piddly amount compared to what Nikko contributes to our household in one day.