Saturday, August 4, 2012

Strides

I've made huge strides since posting about this UFO.  This has been a great project to work on while I've been at our cottage and also while watching the Olympics.


For the outer borders, I've been thinking about doing some applique blocks ... just to spice things up a bit.

I also finished sewing together (completed after the photo was taken) the sections for another of these hexagons.  That makes another two that can be added to the pile.

Have a great day!

4 comments:

Deb said...

oh so this is what you do when the paint is drying...I can dig that..LOL
Looks fabulous and wonderfully inviting to make!

Jennifer said...

Love the snowball quilt, is that English paper piecing? And those hexies, I just can't get enough green!

Angie said...

Oh my, that snowball quilt is wonderful!! And I really like those hexagon blocks. I may have to give those a whirl. :)

hetty said...

I love your snowball quilt.