Saturday, August 11, 2012

I got mail

Now, I know what it feels like to receive a quilt back from a LAer!  Debra was so kind to pick up my quilt after it was machine quilted and to mail it to me. 

With so many quilt tops getting finished these days, this quilt was a perfect candidate for professional machine quilting.  Also, it was done while I was busy moving and it was a good decision to have it quilted by someone else.

This is the back just waiting to be opened up and reveal what is inside:
Remember this pattern?  I really do love this quilt and will be making another one down the road.  The next one, I would like to work with a colour co-ordinated FQ bundle to give it a whole different look.
Now, there are two quilts that need binding and labels.  The one in front has been hand quilted.    
Have a great day!

6 comments:

Karen said...

It's wonderful. There is just something about string quilts!!

Deb said...

There goes that type A personality. Organized and neat...LOL
What binding fabric are you putting on.
mother has a quilting group that wants to make this quilt as well they saw dad`s red one...

Jennifer said...

That is such a great design and the blue fabric sets it off so well! If I can find the pattern or book that it's in I would love to make it - it would be such a fun stashbuster.

Dolores said...

It looks like there's a lot of quilting on it. Is it heavy?

Chookyblue...... said...

your on a roll.........lovely quilt.......

Anonymous said...

YOU have a basket of quilts that needs binding?
Maryk