Tuesday, June 27, 2023

June Binding Challenge

June is almost over and no-blog Mary and I did accomplish a lot this month.

Mary got her May quilt done this month.  I'm just so glad she hung in there and got it done.  It was a big quilt and it has been too hot for her lately.

Even though this next item is not a quilt, she finished this sweater.  It was an ufo and that is what Mary will be working on for the next few hot months.  UFO's.  Such a good thing!  There may also be a new start ...... LOL
My June challenge was to finish my "Hexie a go-go" quilt.  It is DONE!  Washed and dried and ever so soft.  More on this quilt for another post.  I need to take outside photos, but it is pouring rain today .... which we so badly needed as our area has been under a fire hazard watch.
For July, I will bind a quilt but just not sure which one to finish right now.  There are a couple finished quilts that need sleeves and labels ..... so best get those done ..... especially the labels. 

Cherish your day, cherish your life!

4 comments:

Jocelyn is Canadian Needle Nana said...

So enjoy visiting Rose Marie, and catching up on your posts. And all the stitching including lots of hexies. We had smokey skies here for three days, better today thankfully. I never thought of the geese and migrations, etc. All of it is terrible and I hate to hear that this will become the norm. Anyway, Happy Stitching from me.

Jennifer said...

Well done on your hexie quilt! Mary has also done well, her sweater is very cheerful. It's raining here now, only light rain, but it should hang around all day. Like your rain, it's also very welcome.

Kim said...

I never tire of seeing hexie quilts! Hexie A Go Go is lovely!

Chookyblue...... said...

Good news to see the hexie quilt finished...... Maybe I'll get two quilts bound this year....... Nothing happening at present.......
Good to hear you had some rain.......