Saturday, February 8, 2020

Getting closer

Well, I got myself back into the sewing mood and before I knew it, the side pieces were all sewn together on this ufo.  How happy I was to get them done.
Since the going was good ..... might as well prep for the last star block.  A few hst's needed to be made first and I got going on making those.
Before I knew it, the last star block was done and then .... Lordy ..... the last crazy block got done too!
I so feel like this ufo is kicking and screaming not to get done.  It is dragging it's feet!

Borders have now been cut out and they will get done tomorrow.  Fifteen minutes of sewing here and there during the day sure does make a difference.

I'm so determined to finally cross this ufo off my list!

Cherish your day!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

That is such a fun cheerful quilt!

Kyle said...

The right mood can definitely make a difference!