Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Good progress!

Isn't it amazing what can get done when you stick to working on just one project!  A few days later after my last post and this is where my project is at.  Amazing!  One more crazy block was made and the rest of the 2-1/2 squares were cut out and laid onto the design wall.
Then, the sewing of the 2-1/2" squares started and I thought a good job was getting done.  Then, once I stood back and looked at what was just done ...... darn, drats ..... too dark on the bottom right hand side.  See the circle?  Way too dark.  
A lot of unsewing took place and then all was ok with the world again.  So much better now!  What is left to do?  One more crazy block and a star block and borders.
This is where this project will languish for a few weeks.  I'm off to visit/help out with my aunt who is getting moved from the hospital to a hospice.  Only days now before she goes onto her next journey.  Sad, sad times!

Cherish your day!

BTW .... if any of my readers/followers get an email from me asking to buy Google Gift Cards for a sick friend .... ignore it .... it is a scam.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Sad times indeed......so sorry.

Kyle said...

I'm sorry to hear about your Aunt. Wishing you all the best.

Sharyn Mallow Woerz said...

stars always delight don't they! Merciful Journeys to your aunt~