Thursday, April 5, 2018

Spring quilts

All my quilts have been changed from winter to spring.  After all, we are in spring time.  The calendar says so by a couple of weeks.

In our foyer.
Our dining room.  I didn't realise that I had two tulip quilts until they got pulled out of storage.  Nice.

In our living room.
I like this shot.  It captures the quilt in the foyer.
Weather wise, the snow is almost gone on our hill.  We have had a few days of nice weather just above zero degrees.
There has been a slight dusting of snow.  Not bad, we can handle that.
This is what we woke up to this morning!  SNOW ..... again .... and -20C temperatures.  Yesterday, we had howling winds and white-outs.  It was a tad tricky for driving.  Guess we will be in boots again for a while and spring will be delayed in coming to our neck of the woods.
Oh well .... have a nice day!

4 comments:

Christine said...

Gorgeous! Love the tulip quilts! May you snow melt quickly.

Kyle said...

Your spring quilts are beautiful and despite the snow, spring can't be far behind.

Julie Fukuda said...

I envy you all that space to display your beautiful work. Oh, every time I considered complaining about our winter weather, I remembered the "lake effect" and was happy with the little snow we had here.

Nan V. said...

How do you hang your quilts? I love how there aren't any hangers showing.