Thursday, May 12, 2016

Kentucky Stars

For the past few weeks, I have been struggling with a cold virus.  Not much got done.  A little bit here and there.  I missed out on a couple quilting events.  But, I didn't want to pass my cold onto other folks and they thanked me for staying away.

So, what did I do?  My Kentucky Stars got a bit of attention.  One by one, those Lover's Knot blocks got sewn together.  Then one day, the hanging was assembled.   Great, now I'm on a roll.
  
Then the pulling of fabrics commenced and auditions went on.
Suddenly, all the pieces fit and this is where I'm at right now with this project.  A few days of sewing and most of the appliqué will be done.
Today, I'm linking up to http://needleandthreadnetwork.blogspot.ca/ to join in with other Canadian quilters.

Have a great day!

4 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

it's coming along well........goodluck with the sewing..........

Jennifer said...

This will be such a beautiful hanging when it's done!

Deb said...

I am so sorry that you have a bug I hope you got better for your company to enjoy your time! medical hugs coming your way friend. Love the work you are doing as always it is fabulous!

Barb said...

are you doing Lori's basket medallion quilt along? Love your center flowers!