Thursday, March 3, 2016

Dusting off this UFO

Well ..... the last time I worked on this project was way back in 2012.  This project is on my UFO list and it will be worked on this month.

These are the only blocks that have been done.  It Just Takes 2 is the name of this pattern.  I'm not sure how many blocks will get done.  Should I do the whole pattern or just make enough blocks to make a big wall hanging and then call it quits?  We'll see.

All I can say is it is great to bring another UFO off the shelf and have another go at it.

Have a great day!

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

I remember this one, it took blogland by storm! Wonder how many are like yours - not quite finished?

Sharon said...

Mine is also a UFO. I pulled it out last month, organized the blocks by size and they are all going to fit together. I'm going to lay them out, sew together and call it a wall hanging........... one of these days. See, all I did was take them out of the box, organize them by size and repack the box. My friend did get hers together.

Karen in Breezy Point said...

I saved all the patterns and always intended to make it in blue also. I'm going to enjoy watching your progress--love the shade of blue you are using!

Julie Fukuda said...

I think it is calling out for some action. Love those blues.