Friday, November 5, 2010

Projects, projects, projects

So far this year, I've finished more quilts than last year and that pleases me very much. It is November and soon the year will come to an end. Finn is having another of her yearly challenges and I'm on board again this year. Below are my quilts (these 3 have been pledged to finish) that I really, really want to finish. The first one was to be a Xmas gift last year; but life got in the way and I had to go out-of-town for a few weeks and this top never got quilted.
You've seen this one below .... it is time to finish off this wall hanging.

This top just got finished this week. I'm happy with the way it turned out and it will be a nice big lap quilt.

My extra will be my project that I'm working on for Chooyblue's SSCS swap. Time is running short and I must get this one done first.

So, there you have it .... my projects for the next 2 months. If you want to join Finn's challenge you still have time to join.
BTW .... all of these tops were made from my stash and that is a bonus that I love!
Have a great day!

7 comments:

Teodo said...

Your are some good projects and so HAPPY QUILTING.
ciao ciao

Chookyblue...... said...

goodluck with your UFO's list.....terse

Jennifer said...

I'm sure you will have no trouble making the deadline! It's only three projects, after all.....that will leave time for a few more, won't it?

*karendianne. said...

Bonus scrap projects. These finishes are going to be delightful to watch work out in the coming weeks.

Quilter Kathy said...

Good luck with finishing your UFO's. Maybe I should put a big push on and set some goals for the end of the year?

MaggieMae's said...

Don't you know that the sign of a real quilter if measured by the number of UFO's there are. I also love applique, but needle turn is my method, don't have the patience for the paper method.

harmonia said...

Hola, espero que el ordenador te lo traduzca y sepas que me encantan tus trabajos, tambien MR.H.el gatito,yo tube uno 22 años.Me encanta el punto de cruz y acolchar,las manzanas me las copiaré,con su permiso,son lindísimas. uN beso desde Barcelona.