Tuesday, May 28, 2024

Donation quilt

Here is my donation quilt, finished and ready to go.

Isn't it amazing what a little bit of applique can do to change the look from ordinary to sweet!  Someone will love this quilt.
I'm glad it is done and I can move on to making another one soon.

Quilt details:

Source:  none .... just made up as I went.  I do have a bunch of nine-patch blocks that I try to use up each time making a donation quilt.

Block size:  8-1/2" finished

Quilt Size:  60" x 75"

Started:  January 2024

Finished:  April 2024

Batting:  Hobbs 80/20 

Machine quilted by:  Kathy Wareham

Cherish your day, cherish your life!

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

That's very pretty.....its new owner will love it!

Kim said...

Someone, most definitely will love this quilt. It's so pretty.

loulee said...

A lovely donation. Someone is sure to treasure it.

cityquilter grace said...

no doubt it will be loved to death! very nice rose marie

Vicki W said...

It's such a pretty quilt! I think your bit of applique is kind of magical.

dq said...

I love that you chose Rail Fence Delight to focus on this month. It simply needed to be worked on because it is so gorgeous and you have momentum going on it. You can go back to the other one when the timing feels right.