Friday, February 3, 2023

January & February Binding Challenge

Well, no-blog Mary and I got 2023 off to a good start ..... but I had to do a bit of prodding to get Mary working on finishing her binding.  Our weather was dull and dreary last month and Mary was affected by the lack of sunshine ..... but she got there in the end and we can close out the month of January with a finished quilt.  Yeah us!

This is Mary's January quilt:

This is my January quilt and there will be more about this quilt on another post:
For February, Mary is doing a basket quilt:
and this will be my quilt to bind.  
It is very cold here today .... -27C and even colder with the windchill .... a good day to stay inside and sew.  All I can say is thank heavens for heated car seats and a garage to park our car in!  Our gas fireplaces are on and keeping us toasty warm.

Cherish your day, cherish your life!

3 comments:

loulee said...

Great start ladies. Many more to come.

Jennifer said...

Oh my goodness - that's cold! Good weather to stay inside and bind a quilt or two!

Kim said...

It sounds like the perfect day to snuggle under a quilt and stitch a binding onto a quilt. Keep warm!