Tuesday, January 26, 2021

Borders? What Borders?

I'm at that point with my "Corona Tulips" that it was time to pull out fabrics for borders!   These are the fabrics chosen to finish off my thoughts for a cheery spring quilt. 

Masks, masks and more masks!  My niece sent me this photo of all her masks drying.  Two kids times 3-4 masks each child per school day = lots of masks.  She was having a hard time keeping track of masks for sending off and masks for washing/drying.  The additional masks that were made last week are helping the task.

Yesterday, an UFO was pulled out and a bit of work was done on it.  More on that later.

Until we get our vaccination, we are wearing our masks, washing our hands, no family gatherings and keeping our distance.

Cherish your day, cherish your life!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Those fabrics will make pretty borders! My goodness......masks have taken over the world, haven't they.